Staging your home correctly helps buyers to feel comfortable in your home.
Ask yourself these simple questions or contact us to receive a more detailed gameplan.
- Does your home have curb appeal?
- Is the lawn and landscape in order?
- Have you removed all clutter and family photos so your home is de-personalized?
- Have you checked all surfaces for signs of pets and lack of maintenance?
- Have you reviewed your lighting and the scent of your home?
Once you've done these basic steps, you'll need to create a list of easy things you can do to help your home sell and make changes as needed.